Rules for participating in the Lightfield Productions loyalty program
Rules for participating in the Lightfield Productions loyalty program (further - “Rules”), as stated in this document, establish the rules for taking part in the Lightfield Productions loyalty program on the territory of Ukraine.
Terms and definitions
- “Lightfield Productions loyalty program” (further - “Program”) is a set relationship between the Operator and the Member of the Program, which consists of providing the Member of the Program the right to receive and accumulate bonuses on the condition of purchasing goods and/or services from the Operator. The bonuses can be used by the Member of the Program for purchasing other goods and/or services from the Operator according to the conditions of these Rules.
- “Operator” - Limited liability company “IT OUTSOURCING UKRAINE” is the owner of the Program and has the rights to manage the Program, its development, and execution.
- “Client” - an individual who purchases, orders, or intends to purchase goods and/or services from the Operator at Lightfield Productions Studio (further - “goods and/or services”) and isn’t a Member of the Program.
- “Member of the Program” (further - “Member of the Program”, “Member”) - an individual that acquired full civil capacity relative to turning 18 years old or in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine, that has confirmed his/her participation in the Program and was approved by the Operator as a Member of the Program.
- “Member’s bonus account” - (further “Bonus account”, “Member’s Account”) - set registration and details of the Member of the Program in the database of the Operator with the quantity of added, written off (used) bonuses and their current balance.
- “Bonuses” - standard points that are awarded by the Operator to the Member’s Bonus account according to the Rules. The amount of awarded Bonuses can be used by the Member of the Program when purchasing goods and/or services in order to save monetary costs. Bonuses do not have (monetary) cash value and can’t be acquired by the Member of the Program in a monetary equivalent.
- “Form” - paper or electronic registration form that is personally filled out by the Member of the Program, contains his/her personal data and is in agreement with the terms of the Program (unequivocal, unconditional and complete agreement with the terms of the Program and confirming participation in it) in accordance to part 1 of Article 642 of the Civil Law of Ukraine. By signing the Form, the Member grants the Operator his/her unequivocal consent to use and process (including collecting and saving) their personal information. This is done in order to include them in the databases and ensure the implementation of the civil law relations with the Operator in accordance with the Civil Law of Ukraine and the Law of Ukraine “On personal data protection”. This consent is provided by the Member in accordance with the requirements of Art. 7, 8, and 11 of the Law of Ukraine “On personal data protection”, is valid indefinitely and unconditionally on the territory. The form is the basis for the Operator’s consideration on the issue of granting the Client the status of Member of the Program.
- “Member card” - Member’s plastic card with a unique number that serves the purpose of identifying the Member of the Program and transferring relevant information to the Member’s bonus account.
- “Operator hotline” - Operator’s phone numbers: +38 (044) 391-55-91, +38 (067) 391-55-91, +38 (050) 391-55-91, +38 (093) 391-55-91. All calls are paid for according to the tariffs of the relevant service providers. The Operator’s hotline works daily from 10:00 to 22:00.
- “Lightfield Productions Studio” - Operator’s photo studio, which is located by the address: Ukraine, 03056, Kiev, Polova St, 21.
1. Participating in the Program
- 1.1. Participation in the Program is available for Clients that have received the status of Member of the Program.
- 1.2. A mandatory condition for participation in the Program is filling out and signing the Form by the Member of the Program.
- 1.3. The Member of the Program is required to independently monitor the changes in the Program conditions. The full text of the Program Rules is available on the official website of the Operator at https://lightfield.ua/en/loyalty.html.
- 1.4. A Member that participates in the Program is notified and unequivocally agrees that the Member Card cannot be exchanged and/or returned.
2. Registering with the Program and card activation
- 2.1. A client that has expressed an interest in participating in the Program and wants to become a member has to purchase a Member Card for 0.10 UAH at the Lightfield Productions studio when paying for certain goods and/or services, regardless of the total cost of certain goods and/or services.
- 2.2. When purchasing the Member Card, the Client will receive detailed information from the administrator at Lightfield Productions about the terms and conditions of the Program and the procedure for filling out the Form.
- 2.3. Registration of participation in the Program occurs when the Member provides his/her personal data and accepts the terms of the Program by filling out the Form, after which the client receives the status of Member of the Program. The filled out Form indicates the Member’s consent with all the terms and rules of the Program.
- 2.4. Filling out accurate and up-to-date information by the Member of the Program in the Form is a prerequisite to participating in the program.
- 2.5. All Member Cards have a unique number that is not duplicated.
- 2.6. The Form does not contain passport data and the identification code of the Member of the Program.
- 2.7. In case of a change in personal and other data filled out in the Form, the Member of the Program is obliged to notify the Operator by contacting the Operator’s hotline.
- 2.8. In the event of a loss, theft or damage of the Member Card, the Member must immediately notify the Operator by the hotline telephone. In this case, the Card will be blocked by the Operator as soon as possible.
- 2.9. Each Member owns only one Member Card, which correlates to one Bonus Account. Bonus Accounts cannot be combined.
- 2.10. When purchasing goods and/or services using the Member Card, the Member of the Program automatically confirms that he/she has read and accepted the conditions of the Rules.
3. Termination of participation in the Program
- 3.1. The Member may terminate his/her participation in the Program at any time by contacting the Operator’s hotline.
- 3.2. The Operator has the right (without any negative consequences for themselves) to block the Member’s card and terminate his/her participation in the Program in the following cases:
- - The Member of the Program violates the conditions of the Rules. Violation of the Rules is determined personally by the Operator and is not subject to appeal.
- - The Member of the Program, according to the Operator, unscrupulously fulfills the conditions of the Program. Abuse or unfair compliance with the terms of the Program is determined personally by the Operator and is not subject to appeal.
- - The Member of the Program indicates inaccurate information in the Form.
- 3.3 In the event of termination of participation in the Program, all Bonuses on the Bonus Account are canceled.
4. Awarding bonuses
- 4.1. Bonuses are credited to the Member’s Card from the moment of activation and the first purchase of goods and/or services using the Member Card. Bonuses are awarded online according to the conditions of the Rules.
- 4.2. If the Bonuses cannot be credited online due to technical reasons (technical problems with access to the Internet, no communication with the server etc.), they are awarded by the Operator within three working days from the moment of purchasing goods and/or services by the Member of the Program.
- 4.3. In case of inability to use banking operations or issues with granting a transaction by the cash register during the sales of goods and/or services at Lightfield Productions Studios, bonuses are not awarded.
- 4.4. Bonuses are awarded at the time of purchasing goods and/or services at the Lightfield Productions Studio using the Member Card. In order to receive Bonuses, the Member is obliged to notify the cashier about having their Member Card on them and present it for identification of the Member of the Program before completing the corresponding cash register transaction. The Operator is not responsible for not awarding the Bonuses in the case of a the Member’s late claim of having a Member Card.
- 4.5. Bonuses are not awarded when purchasing goods and/or services on promotional terms, unless otherwise stated in the terms of a relevant promotion as these goods and/or services are offered by the Operator under special conditions for all Clients. Also, Bonuses are not awarded when purchasing any gift certificates.
- 4.6. Bonuses can also be awarded by the Operator during various events, promotions, and polls as a gift from the Program.
- 4.7. A document that confirms the Operator’s obligation to award Bonuses on the Bonus Account is a fiscal check that is provided to the Member of the Program when paying for the cost of the relevant good and/or services, subject to presenting the Member Card. In the fiscal receipt, the amount of awarded Bonuses is indicated as well as the total balance of the Member’s Bonus Account.
- 4.8. Any claims regarding the balance of the Member’s Bonus Account are dealt with by the Operator only after the submission of the documents specified in clause 4.7. of the Rules.
- 4.9. The basic rule for calculating Bonuses: for 1 UAH spent when paying for goods and/or services, the Member’s Bonus Account is awarded with 0.10 UAH as Bonuses. On the birthday of the Member, during 7 calendar days before and after the date of birth, for each 1 UAH spent, the Member is credited with 0.15 UAH of Bonuses (given that the date of birth corresponds to the information provided by the Member in the Form or upon presenting a document confirming the date of birth).
5. Write-off of bonuses from the Member’s bonus account
- 5.1. Write-off of Bonuses from the Bonus Account of the Member of the Program occurs exclusively at the time of cash transactions for the purchased goods and/or services.
- 5.2. The Member of the Program is obliged to notify the Operator’s cashier on the wish to pay for goods and/or services with Bonuses which accumulate on the Member’s Bonus Account. The quantity of Bonuses which will be used during the purchase of goods and/or services are determined by the Member of the Program according to the quantity of Bonuses available for use on the Member’s Bonus Account.
- 5.3. The Member of the Program can use (write-off) Bonuses given that the cash amount for payment for the acquired goods and/or services will not be less than 0.01 UAH including VAT.
- 5.4. Within the limits of one fiscal check, the Member of the Program can either add Bonuses to the Member’s Bonus Account or write-off Bonuses, thereby using them. While paying with Bonuses, the rest of the fiscal check that is subject to cash payment means doesn’t get awarded Bonuses.
- 5.5. The use (write-off) of Bonuses is possible a day (24 hours) after they are credited to the Member’s Bonus Account.
- 5.6. Bonuses are valid for write-off for 1 (one) year from the moment they are awarded. All Bonuses which haven’t been used by the Member in the span of this term will be cancelled by the Operator. Period of validity for the Bonuses can be checked by referring to the Operator’s hotline.
- 5.7. Write-off of Bonuses is possible only in the case that the Member’s Card is still active for the use of Bonuses.
- 5.8. The sum of Bonuses for write-off should not exceed the remaining Bonuses on the Member’s Card.
- 5.9. During the write-off of Bonuses at the Lightfield Productions Studio, a representative of the Operator has the right to ask the Member of the Program to show their ID. The refusal to show a document confirming one’s identity can be the basis for refusal of a write-off of Bonuses.
- 5.10. Write-off of Bonuses at Lightfield Productions Studio is available only if there is the technical possibility of doing so (working contact with the server).
- 5.11. Write-off of Bonuses are carried out with the following calculation: 1 Bonus = 0.10 UAH, given another calculation isn’t provided by the Program conditions.
6. Corrections in the Member’s bonus account
- 6.1. Bonuses awarded according to transactions which have been cancelled and Bonuses added by mistake will be cancelled by the Operator.
- 6.2. Corrections of awarded Bonuses to the Member’s Bonus Account happens in the case as stated in point 4.2 of these Rules.
- 6.3. Corrections of awarded Bonuses to the Member’s Bonus Account with cancelled Bonuses happens in the cases as stated in point 3.3 and 6.1 of these Rules.
7. Other conditions
- 7.1. The program is long-term, however, the term time of the Program can be prolonged or changed at any time by the Operator unilaterally without causing themselves any negative consequences. The Operator has the right to terminate the Program, having notified the Member no less than 1 month prior to the termination of the Program, by means of placing relevant information on the Operator’s website by the address: https://lightfield.ua.
- 7.2. According to the conditions of the Program, a Member’s Card is not subject to returns or exchanges.
- 7.3. According to the conditions of the Program, a Member Card cannot be used at the same time as other bonus cards. A Member of the Program can decide for themselves which of the cards to use during purchases of goods and/or services from the Operator.
- 7.4. The Operator has the right to make changes to these Rules at any time and at their own discretion without giving prior notice to the Members of the Program about these changes. Information on this point will be delivered to the Members of the Program through the placement of a new edition of the Rules on the Operator’s website by the address: https://lightfield.ua/en/loyalty.html.
- 7.5. For the purpose of complying with the conditions of the Law of Ukraine “On personal data protection”, the Operator and authorized individuals ensure appropriate preservation of personal information of the Members of the Program.
- 7.6. Members of the Program confirm that the stated methods of contacting them (by phone or email) as written in the Form are reliable and can be used by the Operator to inform them of official notices. The Operator is not responsible for informing the Member of the Program in case the Member did not communicate to the Operator about changes in his/her personal data.
- 7.7. The Member agrees that the Operator can use the methods of communication as specified in point 7.6 of these Rules for additionally informing the Member of the Program about relevant events within the Program.
- 7.8. If the Member does not agree with point 7.7 of these Rules, he is obliged to provide the Operator, through the staff at Lightfield Productions Studio, a written refusal to use their phone or email for additional informing. At the same time, the Operator has the right to use these means of communication for official notices.
- 7.9. These Rules (taking into account all the changes and additions) together with all the registration forms and additions to these Rules are the intellectual property of the Operator. It is prohibited to use and/or distribute (including, but not limited to: copying, publishing, reprinting) of the Rules for various commercial purposes and/or for economic (entrepreneurial) activity without the Operator’s written consent.
- 7.10. Correspondence with Members of the Program is carried out by the Operator according to the conditions of the current legislation of Ukraine. The Operator reserves the right not to enter in written negotiations/correspondence or other contact with Members of the Program except for in the cases provided in these Rules.
- 7.11. The Operator does not bear responsibility for not executing their duties in the case of any force majeure circumstances, such as: natural disasters, fires, floods, military operations, anti-terrorist operations, blockades, acts of terrorism, changes in the current legislation of Ukraine, and other circumstances beyond the Operator’s control.
- 7.12. The address for correspondence and the Operator’s contact information: Limited liability company “IT OUTSOURCING UKRAINE”, EDRPOU code 38545031, location: Ukraine, 01042, Kiev, Marii Pryimachenko Blvd, 1/27, office 501-3, phone number: +38 (044) 391-55-91.