Rules for participating in the Lightfield Productions loyalty program
The rules for participating in the Lightfield Productions Loyalty Program (further referred to as “Program Rules”) that establish the terms for taking part in the Lightfield Productions Loyalty Program on the territory of Ukraine.
Terms and definitions
- “Lightfield Productions loyalty program” (further referred to as “Program”) - a set relationship between the Operator and the Member of the Program, at a time when the Member purchased goods and/or services (fully understanding the Law of Ukraine “On Consumer Protection”) from the Operator or Participant Companies. The Program consists of providing the Member of the Program the right to receive and accumulate bonuses which can then be used to purchase other goods and/or services in accordance with these Rules.
- “Operator” - limited liability company “IT OUTSOURCING UKRAINE” is the owner of the Program and has the rights to manage the Program, its development, and execution.
- “Member of the Program” (further referred to as “Member”) - a legally competent individual that acquired full civil capacity relative to turning 18 years old or that (in accordance with the norms of the current legislation of Ukraine) does not have any restrictions to participating in the Program. The Member must also confirm his or her participation in the Program, which must be approved by the Operator to confirm becoming a Member for the duration of the Program (for the period stated by the Program).
- “Member’s Bonus Account” (further referred to as “Bonus Account”, “Member’s Account”) - a set of credentials and information about the Member in the Operator’s database regarding the amount of credited, withdrawn, and the current bonus balance in the Member's bonus account.
- “Bonuses” - standard points that are awarded by the Operator to the Member’s Bonus account according to the Program Rules. The amount of awarded Bonuses can be used by the Member of the Program when purchasing goods and/or services from the Operator in order to save monetary costs at the time of purchasing respective good and/or services, as well as for other purposes stated by the Operator. Bonuses do not have (monetary) cash value and can’t be acquired by the Member of the Program in a monetary equivalent.
- “Form” - paper or electronic registration form provided by the Operator, that is personally filled out by the Member. It contains the Member’s personal data and is in agreement with the terms of the Program (unequivocal, unconditional and complete agreement with the terms of the Program and confirming participation in it) in accordance to part 1 of Article 642 of the Civil Law of Ukraine. By signing the Form, the Member grants the Operator his/her unequivocal consent to use and process (including collecting and saving) their personal information. This is done in order to include them in the databases and ensure the implementation of the civil law relations with the Operator in accordance with the Civil Law of Ukraine and the Law of Ukraine “On personal data protection”. This consent is provided by the Member in accordance with the requirements of Art. 7, 8, and 11 of the Law of Ukraine “On personal data protection”, and is valid indefinitely and unconditionally on the territory. The form is the basis f
- “Membership Card” (further referred to as “Lightfield Productions”) - plastic card with a unique membership number that serves the purpose of identifying the Member of the Program in the database.
- “The Program support” - Operator’s phone numbers: +38 (044) 391-55-91. All calls are paid for according to the tariffs of the relevant service providers. The Operator’s hotline works daily from 10:00 to 22:00. This information is available on the Operator’s website lightfield.ua.
- “Lightfield Productions Studio” - Operator’s photo studio, which is located by the address: Ukraine, 03056, Kiev, Polova St, 21, building B.
1.Participating in the Program
- 1.1.Participation in the Program is available for individuals that have acquired the status of Member of the Program.
- 1.2.A mandatory condition for participation in the Program is filling out and signing the Form.
- 1.3.The Member of the Program is required to independently monitor the changes in the terms of the Program. The full text of the Program Rules is available on the official website of the Operator at lightfield.ua.
- 1.4.The payment of costs as well as other responsibilities related to the participation in the Program is to be done on the behalf of the Member.
- 1.5.The Operator has the right (unilaterally and at any given time) to change the list of goods and/or services to which the terms of the Program will apply without any negative consequences on their behalf.
- 1.6.A Member that participates in the Program is notified and unequivocally agrees that the Membership Card cannot be exchanged and/or returned.
2.Registering with the Program and card activation
- 2.1.An individual (consumer), that has expressed an interest in participating in the Program must receive a Membership Card at the Lightfield Productions studio. The Membership Card can be received based on the following conditions:
- 2.1.1.Purchase the Membership Card for 0.01 UAH at the time of purchasing goods and/or services at the Lightfield Productions studio regardless of their total value.
- 2.1.2.Each individual (consumer) has the right to be issued ONE Membership Card only.
- 2.2.When purchasing a Membership Card, the Client will receive detailed information from the administrator at Lightfield Productions about the terms and conditions of the Program and the procedure for filling out the Form.
- 2.3.Before filling out and signing the Form, the Member must get to know the rules of participating in the program.
- 2.4.The Member Form consists of two parts:
- 2.4.1.A mandatory part of the Form for activating the accumulation of points and the write off of Bonuses.
- 2.4.2.General information about the terms of the Program.
- 2.5.The registration of the Member in the Program and the activation of the Membership Card is carried out in the following order:
- 2.5.1.To activate the accumulation of Bonuses, a potential Member must fill out part of the Form mentioned in point 2.4.1 of these Rules. The Form must be handed back to the administrator of Lightfield Productions, after which the Membership Card will be activated. From this moment of activation, the accumulation of Bonuses is valid at the moment of using the card during the purchase of goods and/or services from the Operator according to the terms of this Program.
- 2.6. In case of a change in personal data mentioned in the Form, the Member must inform the Operator about these changes by calling the Lightfield Productions hotline +38 (044) 391-55-91 Daily from 10:00 - 22:00. All calls are paid for according to the tariffs of the relevant service providers.
- 2.7.The consumer acquires the status of Program Member from the moment of activating the functionality of the use of Bonuses.
- 2.8.In the event of a loss, theft, or damage of the Membership Card, the Member must immediately notify the Operator by the hotline number. In this case, the Card will be blocked by the Operator as soon as possible depending on the technical capabilities at the time.
- 2.9.Each Member owns only one Membership Card registered to one phone number and email address. One Membership Card includes only one Bonus account. Bonus Accounts cannot be combined. The responsibility for registering two or more Membership Cards for one person is on the behalf of the Program Member. The card cannot be given to another person.
- 2.10.When purchasing goods and/or services from the Operator or using the Membership Card, the Member of the Program automatically confirms that he/she has read and accepted the conditions of the Rules.
3.Termination of participation in the Program
- 3.1.The Member may terminate his/her participation in the Program at any time by contacting the Operator’s hotline.
- 3.2.The Operator has the right (without any negative consequences for themselves) to block the Member’s card and terminate his/her participation in the Program in the following cases:
- - The Member of the Program violates the conditions of the Rules. Violation of the Rules is determined personally by the Operator and is not subject to appeal.
- - The Member of the Program, according to the Operator, abuses of improperly uses the terms of the Program or other additional conditions during the implementation of the Program. The fact of abuse or dishonest use of the terms of the Program is determined by the Operator alone and is not subject to appeal.
- - The Member of the Program indicates inaccurate information in the Form.
- 3.3. In the event of termination of participation in the Program, all Bonuses on the Bonus Account are canceled.
- 4.1.Bonuses are credited to the Member’s Card from the moment of activation and the first purchase of goods and/or services using the Membership Card. Bonuses are awarded online according to the conditions of the Rules.
- 4.2.If the Bonuses cannot be credited online due to technical reasons (no communication with the server etc.), they are awarded by the Operator within three working days from the moment of purchasing goods and/or services by the Member of the Program.
- 4.3.In case of inability to use banking operations or issues with granting a transaction by the cash register during the sales of goods and/or services at Lightfield Productions Studios, bonuses are not awarded.
- 4.4.Bonuses are awarded at the time of purchasing goods and/or services at the Lightfield Productions:
- - using the Membership Card. In order to receive Bonuses, the Member is obliged to notify the cashier about having their Membership Card on them and present it for identification of the Member of the Program before completing the corresponding cash register transaction. The Operator is not responsible for not awarding the Bonuses in the case of a the Member’s late claim of having a Membership Card.
- - without using the Membership Card. To receive Bonuses, the Member must inform the administrator about the phone number used during the registration of the Membership Card.
- 4.5.Bonuses are not awarded when purchasing goods and/or services on promotional terms, unless otherwise stated in the terms of a relevant promotion as these goods and/or services are offered by the Operator under special conditions for all Lightfield Productions clients. Also, Bonuses are not awarded when purchasing any gift certificates.
- 4.6. Bonuses can also be awarded by the Operator during various events, promotions, and polls as a gift from the Program.
- 4.7.A document that confirms the Operator’s obligation to award Bonuses on the Bonus Account is a fiscal check that is provided to the Member of the Program when paying for the cost of the relevant good and/or services, subject to presenting the Membership Card. In the fiscal receipt, the amount of awarded Bonuses is indicated as well as the total balance of the Member’s Bonus Account.
- 4.8.Any claims regarding the balance of the Member’s Bonus Account are dealt with by the Operator only after the submission of the documents specified in clause 4.7 of the Rules.
- 4.9.The calculation of Bonuses to the bonus account of the Program Participant is carried out in accordance with the terms of the Rules.
- 4.10.The basic rule for calculating Bonuses: for 1 UAH spent when paying for goods and/or services, the Member’s Bonus Account is awarded with 0.10 UAH as Bonuses. On the birthday of the Member, during 7 calendar days before and after the date of birth, for each 1 UAH spent, the Member is credited with 0.15 UAH of Bonuses (given that the date of birth corresponds to the information provided by the Member in the Form or upon presenting a document confirming the date of birth).
5.Write-off of bonuses from the Member’s bonus account
- 5.1.Write-off of Bonuses from the Bonus Account of the Member of the Program occurs exclusively at the time of cash or card transactions for the purchased goods and/or services.
- 5.2.The Program does not cover the purchase of gift certificates.
- 5.3.The Member of the Program is obliged to notify the Operator’s cashier on the wish to pay for goods and/or services with Bonuses which accumulate on the Member’s Bonus Account. The quantity of Bonuses which will be used during the purchase of goods and/or services are determined by the Member of the Program according to the quantity of Bonuses available for use on the Member’s Bonus Account.
- 5.4.The Member of the Program can use (write-off) Bonuses given that the cash amount for payment for the acquired goods and/or services will not be less than 0.01 UAH including VAT.
- 5.5.At a time of payment for a receipt with Bonuses, the remaining costs that must be paid additionally with cash or a card will not be subject to crediting new bonuses.
- 5.6.The write-off of Bonuses is possible no sooner than the next calendar day, following the day the bonuses were awarded.
- 5.7.Bonuses are valid for write-off for one year from the moment they are awarded. All Bonuses which haven’t been used by the Member in the span of this term will be cancelled by the Operator. The write off of Bonuses takes place in a chronological order, starting from the earliest ones. Period of validity for the Bonuses can be checked by referring to the Operator’s hotline.
- 5.8.Write-off of Bonuses is possible only in the case that the Member’s Card is still active for the use of Bonuses.
- 5.9.The sum of Bonuses for write-off should not exceed the remaining Bonuses on the Member’s Card and the value of the provided goods and/or services.
- 5.10.The value of goods and/or services in the receipt for purchasing goods and/or services using the Membership Card cannot be less than 1 UAH including VAT.
- 5.11.Bonuses can be given at Lightfield Productions Studio no more than 5 times a day.
- 5.12.During the write-off of Bonuses at the Lightfield Productions Studio, a representative of the Operator has the right to ask the Member of the Program to show their ID to verify them. The refusal to show a document confirming one’s identity can be the basis for refusal of a write-off of Bonuses.
- 5.13.Write-off of Bonuses at Lightfield Productions Studio is available only if there is the technical possibility of doing so (connection with the server).
- 5.14.In cases where the Bonuses are used independently in other advertising events, the written off bonuses will not be refunded, even in case the Program Member refuses to participate in the event.
- 5.15.Write-off of Bonuses are carried out with the following calculation: 1 Bonus = 1 UAH (savings), given another calculation isn’t provided by the Program conditions.
- 5.16.In the case of termination of the Program, all Bonuses on the Member’s Bonus Account will be cancelled upon the decision of the Operator.
6.Corrections in the Member’s bonus account
- 6.1.Bonuses awarded according to transactions which have been cancelled and Bonuses added by mistake will be written off from the Bonus account.
- 6.2.Corrections of awarded Bonuses to the Member’s Bonus Account happens in the case as stated in point 4.2 of these Rules.
- 6.3.Corrections of awarded Bonuses to the Member’s Bonus Account with cancelled Bonuses happens in the cases as stated in point 3.3 and 5.7 of these Rules.
- 7.1.The program can be prolonged, changed, or terminated at any time by the Operator unilaterally without causing themselves any negative consequences.
- 7.1.1Under the terms of the Program, the Participant Card is non-refundable and/or non-exchangeable.
- 7.1.2According to the conditions of the Program, a Membership Card cannot be used at the same time as other bonus cards. A Member of the Program can decide for themselves which of the cards to use during purchases of goods and/or services.
- 7.2.The Operator has the right to make changes to these Rules at any time and at their own discretion without giving prior notice to the Members of the Program about these changes. Information on this point will be delivered to the Members of the Program through the placement of a new edition of the Rules on the Operator’s website by the address: lightfield.ua.
- 7.3.For the purpose of complying with the conditions of the Law of Ukraine “On personal data protection”, the Operator and authorized individuals ensure appropriate preservation of personal information of the Members of the Program.
- 7.4.Members of the Program confirm that the indicated methods of contacting them can be used by the Operator and authorized individuals, including outside of Ukraine, solely with the purpose of the most complete fulfillment by the Operator of obligations to the Participant within the scope of the Program.
- 7.5.A Member of the Program confirms that the stated methods of contacting them (by phone or email) are reliable and can be used by the Operator to inform them of official notices. The Operator is not responsible for informing the Member of the Program in case the Member did not communicate to the Operator about changes in his/her personal data.
- 7.6.The Member agrees that the Operator can use the methods of communication as specified in point 7.5 of these Rules for additionally informing the Member of the Program about relevant activity within the Program.
- 7.7.If the Member does not agree with point 7.6 of these Rules, he or she is obliged to provide the Operator, including through the staff at Lightfield Productions Studio, a written refusal to use their phone or email for keeping them informed. At the same time, the Operator has the right to use these means of communication for official notices.
- 7.8.These Rules (taking into account all the changes and additions) together with all the registration forms and additions to these Rules are the intellectual property of the Operator. It is prohibited to use and/or distribute (including, but not limited to: copying, publishing, reprinting or a part or a whole) of the Rules (fully or in parts) for various commercial purposes and/or for economic (entrepreneurial) activity without the Operator’s written consent.
- 7.9.Information about these Rules and other information and updates is provided on the Operator’s website: lightfield.ua.
- 7.10.Correspondence with Members of the Program is carried out by the Operator according to the conditions of the current legislation of Ukraine. The Operator reserves the right not to enter in written negotiations/correspondence or other contact with Members of the Program except for in the cases provided in these Rules.
- 7.11.The Operator does not bear responsibility for not executing their duties in the case of any force majeure circumstances, such as: natural disasters, fires, floods, military operations of any form, anti-terrorist operations, blockades, acts of terrorism, changes in the current legislation of Ukraine, and other circumstances beyond the Operator’s control.
- 7.12.These rules are the intellectual property of the Operator and can be used in any way, including commercial purposes for any person without appropriate written consent or permission for the Operator for such use.
- 7.13.The address for correspondence and the Operator’s contact information: Limited liability company “IT OUTSOURCING UKRAINE”, EDRPOU code 38545031, location: Ukraine, 01042, Kiev, Marii Pryimachenko Blvd, 1/27, office 501-3, phone number: +38 (044) 391-55-91 (from 10:00 to 22:00, except for weekends and holidays). Official website: lightfield.ua.