- Cooperation with photographers specializing in model shooting
- Complete arranging of a photo shoot outdoors and at locations
- High-quality modern equipment (Broncolor, Canon, Nikon)
- Possibility to engage stylists, make-up artists, and professional models
- We will choose looks and ideas for a photo shoot
- High-quality and fast retouching of photos
- Any workloads in the shortest terms possible
Lookbook shooting process
Step 1. You submit application online
If you have already decided, in which location your shooting will take place, you can choose an appropriate date in the calendar and book it at once. If not – just fill in an application in the contact form, and we will contact you to specify all the details.
Step 2. Meeting with Lightfield representatives
We can arrange a meeting to specify details of a shooting, concept, and ideas for a photo shoot. If you need services of stylists, make-up artists, or models – we will help you to choose the best professionals.
Step 3. Shooting process and post-processing
The next stage is the process of shooting, processing, and design of the film footage. The team of experienced retouchers will help to bring all your photos to perfection, so that you are pleased with each and every shot. After that, you receive ready photos.